A delicious Thanksgiving dinner should be complimented by a beautiful table. Have fun decorating your table and leave guests in awe! Here are six tips to transform your Thanksgiving dinner into a rustic gathering.
A fall table is never complete without flowers to help bring the outside in.
- Be environmentally friendly and repurpose mason jars as an inexpensive way to store utensils.
- Lay out herbs like lavender to create a rustic feeling as well as a natural aroma. Your guests will thank you for a decorative piece that is equally pleasing to the nose as it is to the eye.
- Get creative with your main floral arrangement—decorate with feathers alongside fresh flowers to enhance softness.
- Utilize natural lighting with lit candles to create a romantic ambiance.
- Incorporate a fall color scheme on your table that is edible and yummy: serve fall-friendly foods such as pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
- Use pewter-rimmed dinnerware to add a touch of elegance.
Written by Natalie Echeverria
Photography by Jaimee Itagaki
Styled by Jacqueline deMontravel