DIY Gift Wrap Idea: I Love Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
- Lunch bag
- Paper cupcake liners in two sizes
- Office tag
- Baker’s twine
- Glue stick
- Embellishments, such as buttons or adhesive gems
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Place any gifts or items in the lunch bag and fold once at the top to close.
3. Take two cupcake liners and fold them neatly in half; place both at the top center of the bag’s fold with the smaller liner on top. If no tag will be used, you are ready to staple shut. You will want to use one hand or a clip to secure the folded bag and cupcake liners and then staple all layers firmly together.
4. To make the tags shown, print text in a font you like, trim and glue to a blank office-supply tag. Add an embellishment, if you wish.
5. Replace standard tag string with baker’s twine, ribbon or yarn.
6. Drape a length of twine over the top of lunch bag and liners.
7. Staple all layers plus the twine together.
8. Cover the staple with an embellishment.
Your ensemble is complete!