How to make the perfect bedroom filled with luxury, simplicity and elegance.
Susan Ellison carries one of the largest selections of Bella Notte linens in her shope Blue Springs Home, as well as other luxurious lines like Matteo and John Robshaw. “A bedroom should be a sanctuary, a room that is peaceful and calm,” Susan says. Here are her guidelines for how to make the perfect bedroom:
How to Make the Perfect Bedroom
1. Great sheets! Pamper yourself.
2. A linen duvet folded at the end of a bed is so inviting.
3. Always have good lighting. I have lamps on each side of the bed at the perfect height for reading in bed.
4. Prop yourself in bed with soft Euro pillows.
5. I prefer white sheets. There’s something about them that makes your bedroom look crisp and clean.
6. Bring cuttings of flowers and foliage into the bedroom to freshen the space. Even a pretty fallen branch or twig makes an artistic statement.
To buy these types of products visit: http://www.plaidparasol.com/textiles/decorative-pillow
By Hillary Black
Photography by Mark Tanner
Styled by Jacqueline deMontravel