A quick poll around the office gleaned these great tips to help you conquer spring cleaning:
- Stock up on vinegar. It works on everything.
- Clean surfaces with disinfectant wipes to make sure they’re clean, then wipe with Windex to ensure they’re streak free and sparkling.
- Use denture tablets in the toilet bowl. After they fizz up, it’s easy to swish away hard water stains.
- Use dryer sheets to clean baseboards, especially in the bathroom and laundry room where lint builds up.
- Declutter. Get rid of unnecessary items you never use or think of.
- Pledge will give a shiny finish to mirrors, and can also polish up your leather furniture.
And our favorite answers:
- Wait until summer!
- Let someone else do it!