Summer isn’t over yet, so make sure your next celebration is as colorful and cheery as the season itself. Use bright colors, fun patterns and a relaxed attitude to create a truly summer inspired celebration. Follow these five tips on how to decorate your table to give guests a joyous experience.
1. Make your colors bright. Don’t underestimate the power of primaries. Blue, yellow, red, orange and green offer a classically bright theme sure to please any guest.
2. Pick the right linens. Here, a classic white and red striped table cloth adds cheer while keeping in perfect harmony with the color pallet. The right linens will support your color scheme, create a good background for your place settings and make guests feel welcome.
3. Elevate your centerpiece. Keep your centerpiece simple so that your cheerful decor can shine. Let your decadent desserts stand tall by placing them on a cake stand, offering color as well as a fun touch. Guests will also appreciate having desserts within arms reach.
4. Patterned place setting. Use patterns to liven up your table. Here, a fun floral motif on the dinner plate offers a colorful border for your gourmet meal. Two-toned glasses and flatware that features different colored handles creates perfectly summer themed charm.
5. Above all, have fun. Celebrate summer for it’s relaxed and casual nature with your guests. Mix together favorite pieces for a personal touch that everyone will appreciate. Don’t let the season slip by without enjoying a charming, colorful and fun celebration.